Before you send us your resume … you must be able to answer YES to all of the following questions:
1. Are you a licensed SLP, PT, OT or COTA?
2. Do you LOVE working with children?
3. Are you exceptional at what you do?
4. Can you talk to parents and teachers without using technical jargon?
5. Are you comfortable doing therapy in front of a child’s parents?
6. Are you willing to drive at least 30 minutes and up to an hour from Springfield to your assigned school?
While your character matters more than your technical skills, you will need to be doing remarkable work within the 1st 60 days of joining our team!
Here are some brief job descriptions for our company:
PT – primarily work at schools, but we also offer therapy at our clinic and private homes. We spend a significant amount of time training teachers and parents on how to help their child progress.
OT/COTA – educating others is key. Outstanding skills with scheduling, communication with teachers, administrators and parents. An observer should think you love your job. You would be joining the best OT/COTA team in the region.
SLP- if you are not outstanding, don’t even bother. We are a results driven company and you will be required to write goals and achieve them quickly.
Please send your resume and at least 3 references to:
Ozark Therapy Institute Email:
1545 E. Primrose, Ste C. or Dstevenson@ozarktherapy.com
Springfield, MO 65804