It is unheard of to make promises in the healthcare industry. But we strongly believe you deserve better than than the industry standard so we make the following commitments to the families that we serve:
- Your child will be better able to function in the world than before we worked with them.
- Your child will experience less frustration
- Your child will be better able to interact with the rest of your family
- We will provide ongoing education regarding your child’s disability/delay, the status of therapy, and answer all of your family’s questions to the best of our ability.
- We will provide ongoing training to families on how to reinforce emerging skills between therapy sessions.
- We will give emphasis in therapy to the family’s priorities.